The main goal of the cooperation between the Faculty of Management of the University of Warsaw (FoM UW) and business is to bridge the gap between science and business practice, enabling the effective utilisation of both parties’ full potential.
Under the cooperation with the FoM UW Career and Alumni Office, we offer you the possibility of:
- publishing practice, internship, and job offers for 3 weeks (extendable), free of charge;
- publishing in the News section information on the running recruitment processes, projects, competitions, and other initiatives aimed at students and alumni. Please send information of this type at: email@example.com
- organising webinars, lectures, workshops, training sessions, CV consulting sessions with your business practitioners/experts online or physically at the premises of FoM UW;
- engaging your business practitioners/experts in lectures at the Faculty (as guest lecturers at given classes or lectures);
- joining the group of academic and business experts of the Faculty of Management of the University of Warsaw (FoM UW). More information at: FoM UW Academic and Business Experts.
- arranging branded spots/zones at the Faculty, where students will be able to use a laptop, prepare for their classes, relax, or rest.