Attending Global Mobility Services Internship Program will give you a possibility of working in 4 different teams in the area of the Global Mobility Services and tax consulting. In the one-year program, you join another team every 3 months and gain experience under the guidance of KPMG experts. Once you’ve gone through the entire rotation cycle, you decide which team you want to stay in for the long term.
- Academic record: final-year students or graduates in finance, accounting, economics, law, and related areas.
- Language skills: strong oral and written English language skills (minimum B2 level), any other language adds to our diversity.
- Experience in MS Office: knowledge of Excel and genuine interest in technology solutions.
- Adaptability: open-minded, flexible mindset – no day is the same.
- Innovative and Ambitious: take ownership of individual tasks and actively look for opportunities to challenge the status quo.
- Availability: minimum 80% working time from April 2023.
More information: KPMG_Program